Zéphyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging FTS module
Including €1,438.80 for ecotax
The new Zéphyr CC module including the Thales ScaleFlyt Geocaging solution is an intelligent FTS with automatic triggering, without manual intervention. Available in two versions:
- Geocaging FTS Module:
Wired connection between the autopilot and the ESCs (up to 8 universal channels). (Manual triggering available as an option)
- Geocaging add-on module:
Works in conjunction with a Zéphyr range system (internal & external CC / Parachute).
The installation of the two modules takes only a few seconds, is adaptable to all types of drone and does not require any intervention within the drone.
Thanks to the Zéphyr CC revolution including the Thales ScaleFlyt Geocaging solution: Define a flight zone and fly in complete safety !
The Zéphyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging FTS module allows you to create a virtual cage representing the flight area of your UAV in order to fly your missions in complete serenity. The Zéphyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging FTS module will alert you if your drone approaches the limit of the flight zone too closely and risks crossing it. You can then correct its trajectory. If necessary, this module, coupled with the drone's FTS, will automatically shut down the engine and alert you. The automatic triggering of the FTS reduces the "out of zone" margin of emergency stop compared to a manual engine cut-off. This module allows a significant increase in the flight area.
The Zéphyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging solution is composed of :
- A "Zéphyr CC Geocaging" module to be connected by wiring between the autopilot and the ESC (up to 8 universal channels) or pre-paired wirelessly* to a system of the Zéphyr range (internal & external CC / Parachute).
*Serial number of the Zéphyr FTS or parachute required for pairing.
- A Geocaging mobile device that communicates independently with the Geocaging module, allowing the user to check the correct operation of the system and to receive alerts. The Geocaging mobile application has been designed to run on an Android device, version 7 or higher with a screen size of at least 7" and with access to a USB port allowing access to the supplied USB RF stick.
Installation and uninstallation of the module takes only a few seconds and does not require any intervention inside the drone. However, the module requires a 5V power supply, please consult us for adaptations available on drones equipped with Zéphyr products.
Summary of the features of the Zephyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging FTS module:
- Setting of a controlled flight limit zone
- Audible and visual warning of zone exit
- Automatic triggering of motor circuit breakers
- Works in conjunction with a Zephyr system (internal & external DC / Parachute).
- Increased flight area compared to a manual engine cut-off
- Self powered drone module (minimum 5V)
- LED status indication
- Manual release (optional)
- Version without box to be integrated directly inside the drone.
- Zephyr long autonomy remote control: more than 30 hours & radio range > 1km
- Buzzer output: implementation of a 24V output buzzer
- Module adaptation supports for Zephyr products
This system is the result of a collaboration between Dronavia and Thales.
More information on the Zephyr CC & ScaleFlyt Geocaging FTS module
- Supply voltage
- Circuit breaker module weight
- 110 g